Bearing is a kind of sliding parts commonly used in mechanical industry, and its material is different from metal, nonmetal and composite materials.Learn More
SiC coated graphite base has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, oxidation resistance, erosion resistance, high purity, acid and alkali salt resistance and organic reagent resistance, with stable physical and chemical properties. Compared with high-purity graphite, high-purity graphite begins to undergo strong oxidation at 400 ℃. Even if the temperature is not high, the powder will fall off due to oxidation in long-term application, which will attach to the workpiece and table or pollute the environment. Therefore, SiC coated graphite base is gradually replacing high-purity graphite as a new consumable material in MOCVD equipment, powder sintering, heating elements and other processes.
1. High temperature oxidation resistance: oxidation resistance, when the temperature is up to 1600 ℃, the oxidation resistance is still very good;
2. High purity: prepared by chemical vapor deposition under high temperature chlorination condition;
3. Erosion resistance: high hardness, dense surface and fine particles;
4. Corrosion resistance: resistant to acid, alkali, salt and organic reagent;
5. SiC surface layer is β - SiC, which belongs to face centered cubic.
6. Vapor deposition method, uniform coating thickness.
Thermal expansion rate
Solar photovoltaic (warm zone heating, protective accessories), aerospace (nozzle), semiconductor (graphite base for epitaxial growth), precious metal smelting, chemical industry (erosion resistance, corrosion resistance), nuclear power and other industries.
If you have any questions or needs about the product, please fill in the following form and we will contact you as soon as possible.